Now You Can Make Money off your Damaged Bike – Here’s How
If you own a motorbike, it is quite likely that one point in time, you will have to face the situation of what to do with your bike since it is damaged. It need not be your fault; however, it is a machine, and after years of use, it’s inevitable that it stops being of use. You may be able to fix it, but it may need you to invest too much money, and it may not be worth it in the long run. While you may think that it is just a piece of junk now, you will be surprised to know that you can still make money off it or put it to some good use.
- Preparing to sell: You need to be able to establish that you are the proper owner of the bike, so keep all the paperwork ready. Anything and everything related to your bike – registration, insurance, and so on.
- Not in a hurry to sell or make an extra buck? Donate your bike to charity; you will feel good, and you may even be able to claim a tax deduction – just check that the organization you propose to donate to, is on the up and up.
- You may never know it, but there may be someone who buys motorcycles in junk condition for restoration projects, or some weird reason – maybe to get it up and running again. Who knows! You can find them online on bidding sites or motorbike forms. Just be honest with your answers – these people will know a thing or two about bikes, and will definitely be able to catch a lie.
- Maybe you tried to sell it but it’s so damaged that nobody wants to buy it; well you can always recycle it. You will still be able to make some money, though not as much as you would have if you could have sold it outright. Your local junkyard will definitely pay you good money for your metal parts by weight. You will be surprised to know how many scrap motorcycles junkyards take in every day.
- Ok, I’ve saved the best option for the last. You can contact a junk motorcycle buyer. Unlike the junkyard where you have to take your bike yourself, junk bike buyers like us will come and collect your motorcycle at no extra cost, AND give you cash for it! Easy and effortless, no hassles at all.
So now you need not think ‘how can I sell my bike and where?’ Just call us on 877-751-8019, and we’ll get on the job right away.